myPFD Application Search
myPFD allows you to manage and review your PFD application and any child applications you sponsor. Effective October 27, 2022, there will be two options.
Option 1 – myPFD Application Search
This option is available to search by year for any applicant and their application status. The first and last name must match the application record. Apostrophes (‘) are not required and should not be used in your search. Hyphens (-) for last names are used and will be required in your search in order to match to the application record.
Option 2 – logging into myPFD using a myAlaska username
This option will give the applicant or sponsor access to the details of their application, as well as:
- Reprint a Signature Page or Electronically sign an application.
- Update charitable pledges to the Pick.Click.Give or Alaska529 programs through August 31st of the dividend year.
- Update your mailing, physical, and email addresses
- Update your direct deposit information.
- Print your 1099 tax information.
Click on the ‘Log In’ link next to the myAlaska logo to log in with a current myAlaska username or to create a myAlaska username.
PLEASE NOTE - It is NOT recommended that you create a new myAlaska account each year. You will need a valid email address to create a username. Do not share your username OR password. The myAlaska username used to file and submit your PFD application will be the only myAlaska username that will have access to view or update your application.